Children are expected to wear the school uniform which was introduced in 1982.
Burgundy/blue striped tie
Grey trousers or shorts
Sensible shoes (pref. black)
|White or light blue shirt
Burgundy/blue striped tie (with shirt)
Grey skirt or pinafore dress or
Grey trousers in winter
Blue/white small check dress in summer
Burgundy sweatshirt or cardigan
– Ties are to be worn by children from Year 2 onwards
– Reception children and Year 1’s can wear a polo shirt if they prefer
– When the temperature rises during the Summer Term, short-sleeved white shirts or white polo shirts may be worn without a tie, following direction from the teaching staff
Burgundy school sweatshirts and cardigans, ties, school T-shirts and white shorts, track suits, book bags and PE bags are available from school at very reasonable prices. Order forms can be found on the website and are also available from the school office.
Tracksuits – Optional light blue sweatshirts with the school logo and burgundy jogging trousers for outdoor and sporting activities are available from school.
P.E. Kit – White shorts and light blue school T-shirt, in a names shoe bag, are essential for PE, together with suitable pumps or trainers for outdoor use. Indoor PE activities in the hall are carried out in bare feet.
Verrucas must be covered entirely with a suitable plaster dressing for PE and a swim sock must be worn for swimming sessions.
– Please ensure all articles of clothing are clearly named
– Long hair is to be tied back
– The only items of jewellery allowed in school are basic watches (no smart watches) and small studs for pierced ears. For safety all items must be removed for PE. If ear studs cannot be removed, they must be covered with plasters.
Cloakroom space is restricted. For all sports kits please use the burgundy drawstring bags which are available for purchase from school, as are the book bags which fit into the children’s classroom drawers.
You can find out more about buying uniform on the uniform shop page of our Parents’ Area: